Friday, May 1, 2009

What have other parents said about my piano studio?

Michael S. said, "Jennifer is a simply amazing piano teacher. Her enthusiasm for music and the instrument has motivated my daughter to the point where it is truly a passion. She voraciously studies the theory and practices all the exercises. At a little more than a year into lessons she is already "teaching" piano to her friends! Jennifer is one-of-a-kind and I would recommend her to anyone!"

Michael &; Marilyn W. said, "Jennifer Reynolds has been a one-in-a-million piano teacher! She has innovative and creative ideas to help her students learn in many different and effective ways. She is extremely positive, patient, and kind to her students. She is extremely gifted in finding ways to challenge and motivate her students to do their best. She helps her students develop self-confidence through recitals, performances in small groups, and through her positive praise of the good things they do. I cannot say enough good about her and her teaching--my children have had an AWESOME experience learning piano from Jennifer!"

Julie M. said, "My daughter is 9-years-old and was very nervous about taking piano lessons and had a lot of anxiety about playing in front of someone and performing in recitals. Jennifer was great about easing her anxiety and had her prepared so well for group lessons and recitals that she was hardly nervous. My daughter progressed rapidly through her songs because Jennifer had incentives to practice and had practical expectations that made my daughter want to succeed. I was also impressed with how well my daughter was learning theory and rhythm."

Greg & Kathy G. said, "We have felt so lucky to have two of our children taking piano lessons from Jennifer. She has the right mix of creativity and fun, knowledge and skill to make learning how to play the piano enjoyable and motivating for our children. We have seen some great progress in both of our children in not only their skill level but in their attitude and enjoyment of the piano."

Pam S. said, "We have loved having Jennifer as our Piano teacher. Both my sons, ages 12 and 9, have loved taking piano from Jennifer. They look forward to the group lessons where they play games and perform for each other. Jennifer has such a wonderful background in music and it is obvious that she is passionate about it. She is also flexible with the kids. My oldest sometimes becomes bored with the routine of the books and Jennifer finds ways for him do a few other songs that he has more interest in which helps him continue moving forward with piano. If I were looking for a piano teacher for my children Jennifer would definitely be at the top of the list. She is consistent, committed to the kids, and makes learning fun."

Rhonda C. said, "Jennifer has taught my three children piano for the last two years.  She has been very good at adapting her teaching to help each one of my children's different personalities so that they will enjoy learning piano, and they have really learned how to play well.  We love how she is always calm and patient with them and she is always willing to help them.  She has been a wonderful teacher and we have really enjoyed all the creative recitals that my children have participated in.  This has been a great experience for my children."

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer is a simply amazing piano teacher. Her enthusiasm for music and the instrument has motivated my daughter to the point where it is truly a passion. She voraciously studies the theory and practices all the exercises. At a little more than a year into lessons she is already "teaching" piano to her friends! Jennifer is one-of-a-kind and I would recommend her to anyone!

    ReplyDelete