I have to start by saying how much I love my piano students! It has been a great semester and I have enjoyed working with each one of you!
Here are a few important items of business regarding the rest of May and the upcoming summer months!
- Our Spring Piano Recital "Music from the Movies" is scheduled for Thursday, May 19th at 7:00 p.m!
- Every student has been given a Practice Performance card this week at lessons! They are asked to perform their recital piece five different times between now and the recital. 3 of the 5 performances need to be for people that don't live in your house. If they do this and BRING THE CARD TO THE RECITAL, they will be entered into a drawing that night for a $10 Target gift card! Please help them to remember to complete this assignment and to bring their card to the recital! :)
- Students have also been working on the 30 piece challenge all semester. This challenge ends at the recital, so encourage your students to work hard and finish strong!
- The week of May 23rd is the last week of school. I will be holding GROUP PIANO LESSONS this week rather than regularly scheduled lessons! At the lesson we will play a song for each other and do some theory activities as a fun way to end the school year. Please sign up for one of the following group times by emailing or texting me asap:
Monday, May 23rd at 3:00-4:00
Tuesday, May 24th at 4:00-5:00
Wednesday, May 25th at 4:00-5:00
- There will be NO PIANO LESSONS May 30 - June 5
- Regular lessons will resume on Monday, June 6. You can keep your piano time that you have now, or if you prefer to change to another day/time for the summer, just contact me to work that out!
- In July, we will do summer workshops, similar to what we did last summer. More information will be coming as that gets closer.
Thank you so much! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you for the privilege of teaching your amazing students,