Monday, January 18, 2016

New Year!

It's a new year in piano, and time for a fresh start. :) 

Your students have NEW PRACTICE CHARTS! We are going back to marking down the amount of TIME practiced again. :) If they record the time practiced, and they meet their goal (written on their charts) they can earn a weekly treat or reward. Help remind them to record their practicing every day!

Also, I am really excited about the 30 PIECE CHALLENGE I have issued to all my students! The goal is to pass off 30 songs between the first lesson in January and our Spring Piano Recital in May. This will be a CHALLENGE, but they can do hard things. I will have a special recognition at our Spring Recital for any student who rises to the challenge and accomplishes this feat. :) 

I am proud of all my students, and the energy and dedication they have shown in piano in this new year already! Our Christmas recital was so fun, and I was so happy about the way they each performed their solos and duets. Thank you for having amazing students, and as always, let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment